Monday, April 16, 2012

Biltmore State: do we have to pay for entering the gate?

Hello,

I will be visiting Asheville from this Thursday to Saturday with my wife, daughter and mother in law. We love to see the architecture, but cannot afford to pay the entrance fee. We are wondering if it is possible to enter the gate and see the building from the outside without paying the fee for entering the house?

Thank you so much!

Bob.

Biltmore State: do we have to pay for entering the gate?

This is easy, the answer is no. I know there is one place you can see the estate from a distance at an overlook or hiking trail, but that is it. Personally, I think the entrance fee is not worth it, but I am in the minority around here. There is tons to do in the Asheville area that is free or cheap, so if money is an issue, do not feel that you are missing anything huge. You will still have a great time in Asheville. Maybe there is someone on this board who can tell you the spot you can see it from a distance.

Biltmore State: do we have to pay for entering the gate?

VaNC,

thank you so much for your response!


Bob, my husband and I still have four free entry guest tickets to Biltmore. They have to be used before February 15 and not valid on February 2nd and 9th. If you want to have them let me know. I%26#39;ll be happy if these tickets can be actually used. Would you like to have them?


Places,

Once again, thank you so much! We would love and appreciate your kindness.

I am not sure if I wrote my correct email in the previous message, just in case:

leon.bob@gmail.com

If you prefer, I can use the Tripadvisor message system.

Thanks!

Bob Leon.


Bob, I got your personal message


Places,

That was very kind of you!


Wow! Simple kindness makes the world go around...........


I only hope that he and two others had a great visit.

Places


Places,

We had a wonderful trip. We truly enjoyed our visit to Biltmore Estate, and you know what?

we were even more impresssed for your generosity and kindness. It is nice to know people like you are around us.

Thank you.


Agreed. Nothing like a simple act of kindness to help restore my faith in the world. Thanks, Places!

  • look for valid discount
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment