Sunday, April 22, 2012

age restrictions

I am getting married next year and we are thinking of Charlotte for a bachelorette party, however, my little sister (and Maid of Honor) will only be 18. Are there places (fun places to go with the girls: bars, clubs) that serve alcohol and will let her in? Or...any suggestions on what else we can do??



age restrictions


On a weekend...not likely. A lot of places uptown will have College nights during the week where it is 18 and up. I can%26#39;t think any place that is 18 and up on the weekend (but their certainly may be).



age restrictions


I can%26#39;t either, I always get carded everywhere on the weekends, and I think they are making sure I%26#39;m 21. You may want to call some places, like The Forum, Alleycats, Cosmos, Dixies Tavern, etc....If you guys plan to go out on a Thursday night, then that%26#39;s a different story. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment