Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Inexpensive Hotel in Wilmington

I will be in Wilmington in April for a wedding. I am looking for a clean, nice inexpensive hotel. We will not be spening much time int he hotel so it does not need to be a five star resort. Any suggestions?



Inexpensive Hotel in Wilmington


Try the Innkeeper on Market street. Lots of restaurants nearby.



Inexpensive Hotel in Wilmington


The Holiday Inn at 5032 Market Street seems very reasonable and the rooms are very nice. The average price listed here on TA is $52.




Personally I would recommed staying off Market street, but that%26#39;s just me. Where in town is the wedding?




Innkeeper is a decent clean hotel, but I agree stay away from others on Market St. try and stay near the new Mayfaire town center if u can.

No comments:

Post a Comment