Friday, April 13, 2012

LaQuinta--Raleigh Durham Airport

Anyone have any experience with the LaQuinta at the Raleigh Durham Airport? Does anyone know if they would let you leave your car parked there for a week?



Thanks in advance for any suggestions on a hotel there who would allow this, if LaQuinta does not.



LaQuinta--Raleigh Durham Airport


I would call them %26amp; ask.





Note%26gt; Lots of La Quinta Inn%26#39;s in Raleigh %26amp; Durham forums. Check out the reviews. Click on my name for the one I checked out. Good luck.



LaQuinta--Raleigh Durham Airport


I have since found out that they will allow you to park at that LaQuinta--free for up to 10 days; $7 per day after 10 days. Pretty good deal--I have already booked my room for our pre-flight night.

No comments:

Post a Comment