Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Looking for affordable rental

I%26#39;m trying to plan a trip to the Asheville area around New Years.





I was hoping that someone could give me a good recommendation on a one-bed room cabin or small house rental.



We really need no special amenities, just a basic bed, bathroom, kitchen or kitchenette. I%26#39;m on a pretty tight budget, so %26lt;100 per night would be great, but I realize that might not be so realistic.



Any ideas of where to look?



Looking for affordable rental


vrbo.com



Looking for affordable rental


www.cyberrentals.com




If you are interested in other towns in the mountains, you can checkout these cabins in Murphy (Cherokee County), 2 hours from Asheville in the southwesternmost corner of NC: www.smokymountainhideaway.net. They are $80/night, but they are 2 bedrooms. Good luck!




Try Pine cottages in N. asheville




Yeah, what Mustardgirl said: Pine Cottages on N. Merrimon Ave, AVL.

No comments:

Post a Comment