Monday, April 16, 2012

Help finding a condo

Beginning phase of planning a trip to North Carolina and Outer Banks. In June possibly July. It will only be my husband and I for our 30th anniversary. I%26#39;ve been looking for a house on VRBO but I don%26#39;t think it%26#39;s going to be possible, most houses on VRBO you must rent for a week. We are only looking to stay about four days. I know that I have to move quickly as rentals book up quickly. price range $150 to $200 a night or less would be fine either.





If anyone knows of any house or a condo really would like to be on beach with a heated pool in the Kitty Hawk/Kill Devil Hills or Nags Head area would really appreciate it or any other recommendations. Thanks for your help







Help finding a condo


We wanted to stay for a full week and part of another last year. We could not find any condos that offered a partial week in peak season. So we stayed our 1st week at the condo and then had to go to a motel/hotel. We have done this the past 3 years. Off season they do 3 day rentals. You will have a hard time in June or July. You may want to check a couple of the motels have rental homes that they may rent for a few days.



Help finding a condo


thanks I%26#39;m going to look into alternatives




Have you thought of the beautiful Hampton Inn in Corolla? It%26#39;s not your usual hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment