Sunday, April 22, 2012

Stops of Route 95

I am driving from New York down south and was wondering in there were any interesting, tourist-types of stops to make off of Route 95? I do not want to venture off the road too much, just a quick detour because I want to get going to my final destination fast. What I am looking for in a restaurant to grab a bite at, a must-see place, etc. Also, can anyone also recomend a hotel right off the highway I can stay at?





Stops of Route 95


I-95 through eastern NC is pretty much rural farm country - not much to see. There are some decent Bar B Q places around Lumberton, NC. You%26#39;ll see a zillion signs for ';South of the Border'; in Dillon , SC. IT%26#39;s a tourist trap with cheap junk but you must stop there just take a few pictures for some laughs! Have a good trip.



Stops of Route 95


RE: hotel- where do you want to stop? What city?

No comments:

Post a Comment