Sunday, April 22, 2012

Camping on the Outer Banks

1.Cape Woods Camp Ground: has anyone stayed there? I am looking to mix my accomodations this summer (sometime in June) by alternately staying at hotels/camping. If anyone can recommend campgrounds on the Outer Banks, I would appreciate it. I saw this campground in Buxton (the above mentioned) and am interested in it because I want to go horseback riding in Buxton.





2. Also, if there are budget-priced but nice-as-one-can-get hotels, please list those also. I consider budget to be under $100. per night for two adults. On the water is best! Hey, I don%26#39;t ask for much!





3. Good restaurants. Fresh seafood (hopefully not everything deep fried). Expensive----to cheap.





Thank you for your info!





Camping on the Outer Banks


Fish Oinc: I just found your site. thank you very much, I believe most of my questions are answered. Very nice of you to provide that info. I might not end up camping after all..........but it%26#39;s early yet. Who knows? The budget rules.



Camping on the Outer Banks


Glad to help Frisco Wood as I%26#39;ve said is my favorite with there camping cabins The can sleep up to 6 but the bunk in the 6er are a bit small unless you have small one who you trust on the top bunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment