Sunday, April 22, 2012

Restaurant recommendations

Need recommendations for a good restaurant, seafood or otherwise. It would help to know if recommendations are taken or advised, too!

Restaurant recommendations

I would give you a link, but Trip Advisor won%26#39;t let you write anything over 140 characters so my suggestion is to click on my profile and go to my forum contributions and find the post for ';My Favorite Restaurants on the Outer Banks'; started February 26, 2007. Lots of people put down all kinds of places and I%26#39;m sure it can help you out.

Restaurant recommendations

To see the see the restaurant post that Cheshrliz was talking about go to:

http://tinyurl.com/24lfq6

just as an FYI to everyone, tinyurl.com will let you put in a long url and make it %26#39;tiny%26#39;. Very useful here since tripadvisor wont let you post long urls.


All the restaurants have great, fresh seafood. The best seafood restuarant was Basnights...the broiled scallops were as big as a half dollar!!

Hurricane Mo%26#39;s was good also, great atmosphere.


Basnight%26#39;s is a good place for one main reason. It is, I think, the only place that still gets local seafood from the fishermen on the Outer Banks. Billy%26#39;s Seafood in Colington sell to them. Basnight%26#39;s is also good eats as best as I can remember. I would suggest going to Billy%26#39;s and buying your own fresh seafood and cooking it at your cottage if you have a kitchen. Basnight%26#39;s doesn%26#39;t take reservations that I know of, so go early or be prepared to wait for hours.

  • Bedding Set
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment