Friday, March 30, 2012

Lunch Recommendations?????

We will be staying in Fletcher this coming weekend and I wanted some suggestions for lunch locations either in Asheville, Biltmore Village or Hendersonville - or anywhere close to those. I noticed a lot of places are closed for lunch, so this makes this request that much more interesting. We%26#39;ll be there from Saturday - Wednesday.





Thanks!



Lunch Recommendations?????


and so many possibilities...



help us narrow it down....ethnic...cost...pizza...sushi...



Lunch Recommendations?????


Well, my husband and I love italian. We also like gourmet and unique. I%26#39;m not really interested in Americana, Asian, or Mexican. I guess that leaves more towards the Mediterranean. Tapas are always a great way to try a variety of things, so that would be good too. Does that help?




Well, my husband and I love italian. We also like gourmet and unique. I%26#39;m not really interested in Americana, Asian, or Mexican.





-you should probably also post this on chowhound.com esp for Hendersonville which I don%26#39;t know as well. I%26#39;m not sure there are any Italian I would recommend





Biltmore Village



Rezaz%26#39;s/Enoteca for Mediterranean



Corner Kitchen, Fig or Stovetrotters for upper end slightly gourmet





Asheville



Chorizo - Upscale Mex/Spanish



Salsa%26#39;s - though it has mixed reviews



Jerusalem Cafe - Mediterranean



Table - (closed Tuesdays) - continental

No comments:

Post a Comment