Friday, March 30, 2012

Barkwell - any experiences?

I am trying to plan a short trip for my husbands 30th bday - he says he doesn%26#39;t want to travel without our 65lb baby. We went to Asheville last year and loved it - when I foung Barkwell%26#39;s online I had hoped I found the answer. Does anyone have recent experiences with Barkwell??? Are they really as pet frendly as it seems? Thanks!

Barkwell - any experiences?

I%26#39;d never heard of it and it took some googling to find it:

http://www.barkwells.com/

It%26#39;s south of Asheville. You might get more info if you post this in the Asheville forum.

Good luck!

Barkwell - any experiences?

I have just seen them advertising in local papers recently. Someone just wrote on this forum or chowhound asking about nearby grocery stores.


thanks for your replies!


I can check it out for you if you really, really want to. I%26#39;ll be in the area some time next week. Actually it is not even in south Asheville or Fletcher. It is in Mills River but not in the mountains. If this is a place I know about then it is located next to the airport and it is a on a flight path.

  • external hard disk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment