Friday, March 30, 2012

Family reunion

Ok all you Wrightsville Bch. and surrounding area experts. I need some suggestions for a family reunion in %26#39;09...and yes it has to be in the summer.I would like to keep the accomodations close together if I can%26#39;t find an Inn or somewhere that will accomodate around 40 or so people. I appreciate any input good or bad you can give. Thanks... Craig



Family reunion


the harbor inn would be excellent, it has 20 rooms and each room sleeps 6 people, they all have kitchens and balconies overlooking the harbor.. beautiful views and theyy just reopened after a full remodelling. its in the heart of wb and easy walking distance to restaurants, nightlife, and just a 5 minute walk across the pedestrian bridge to the beach. hope this helps



Family reunion


Thanks alot. I%26#39;ll check it out. Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment