Friday, March 30, 2012

Driving to Asheville Via Trader Joes

Driving to Asheville and want to stop at T.J.%26#39;s



which would be best North or South T.J.%26#39;s and any good breakfest places near . I am staying at the Best Western on E.Woodlawn



THANKS



Driving to Asheville Via Trader Joes


Neither is on the way to Asheville. You can probably get to the one on Rea Rd. easier- just go down South Tryon St ( Highway 49) to I-485 (outer) to Rea Rd - then you can take it back to I-85 and then on to Asheville via U.S. 321 ( Gastonia to Hickory) and I-40 into Asheville.I%26#39;ve been to both TJ%26#39;s - I like Rea Rd. better than Mallard Creek anyway.





RE: Breakfast near your hotel- Skyland Restaurant just around the corner from your hotel...and Greystone just up South Blvd. You can also keep going out Woodlawn and go to Barclay Downs to the Southpark area for the Original Pancake House.





Best wishes.


  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment