Friday, March 30, 2012

golf in wilmington

Have a golf package planned for April 2008 in Wilmington...Could someone give me in their opinion the top 3-5 golf courses in the ';better'; category in the Wilmington area. Thanks.



golf in wilmington


Castle Bay (just NE of Wilmington in Hampstead), Magnolia Greens (Just SE in Leland), Beau Rivage is decent. Hope this helps.



golf in wilmington


Thanks for your reply..very helpful...Do you know anything about the following golf courses in the Wilmington area...St James Plantation, Lockwood Folly, and Carolina National...are they in the ';better%26#39; category? Thanks again!




St. James has three courses if I recall correctly.. I%26#39;ve played Carolina National and enjoyed it immensely... Both of these are appx. 30-45 min. from Wilmington. I don%26#39;t know anything about Lockwood Folly.Hope this helps... All these courses are probably nicer than the ones I previously mentioned, but I wasn%26#39;t quite sure of your definition of ';better';.




thanks very much..

No comments:

Post a Comment