Monday, April 16, 2012

Crystal Coast Is BEST

Hi everyone. We just came back from A Place AT The Beach during Christmas and New Year%26#39;s. We had an awesome time! Our 3 bedroom unit was great. The kids had fun on the playground,at the indoor pool every night, and spending time on the beach. We went to Fort Macon and the aquarium in Pine Knolls Shore.Dinner at the Channelmarker was awful,bones in my husband%26#39;s fish,and a bad waitress. The Maritime Museum in Beaufort is fantastic! Husband and I had a nice dinner at The Spouter Inn. I highly recommend it! We had nice waterview, a really nice waitress, and the food was so good. This is our third time to The Crystal Coast and we love it! See ya next Christmas or maybe this summer. Bye guys!



Crystal Coast Is BEST


This will be our first trip down, we are going to emerald isle in june 08, any sugestions like water side dining? we usually go to nags head but wanted to try something different....Vince



Crystal Coast Is BEST


Hi ohiodad 1964. In Emerald Isle you have oceanfront dining at Bushwackers which is very popular. Another place for dining is Kathryn%26#39;s Bistro %26amp; Martini Bar, not oceanfront but excellent food. In Beaufort which is nearby try The Spouter Inn for waterview dining. Be sure to get The Crystal Coast Visitors Guide. It has so much info about shopping, dining, sites to see, and where to golf and fish.I know you will have a fun and relaxing time. Bye for now.




I wanted to ask about palmetto bugs, it may sound stupid but my wife and sister in law feak out if they see one, any in that area that you know? Vince




Hi ohiodad 1964. I do not know anything about palmetto bugs. Sorry! Maybe someone else does.




Thanks for your help, I hope I can find out before I sign the rental papers!!!!


  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment