Friday, April 13, 2012

Hotel Suites in Fayetteville, NC...

Good evening everyone... I%26#39;m looking for a hotel suite to host a bachelorette party of about 10-15 women, just for the evening%26#39;s festivities and something in Fayetteville, NC near Ft. Bragg, about that area ... I came across Extended Stay Deluxe Hotel that has a full kitchen but then I can%26#39;t really tell how big the room is and if it will accommodate this many people besides the fact the reviews are far and few between. I%26#39;m coming from Maryland to host this event.





Anyone know of a good hotel that has a nice size suite for such a function? Thanks ;-)



Hotel Suites in Fayetteville, NC...


There%26#39;s a new Hampton Inn in Spring Lake right by Fort Bragg. You might give them a look and see what they have to offer.



Hotel Suites in Fayetteville, NC...


Thanks, I%26#39;ll look into this hotel as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment