Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Need a hotel for a few hours

I am going to a concert in Greensboro,NC on Friday night 12/21 and I live in upstate,SC but I am going to drive back to Charlotte and get a few hours of sleep before coming home and going back to work. Does anyone know a good/decent hotel with an expensive rate? Also, I am only 20 so I may not be able to stay at some hotels...



Need a hotel for a few hours


I%26#39;m assuming you meant to say ';inexpensive.'; If you don%26#39;t care too much about quality and just want to rest your eyes, you could try the Pineville area off 485. I%26#39;m sure there are also a few by the airport off 77 that aren%26#39;t too expensive. Once you find a few, re-post and we%26#39;ll help you figure out which are duds or are okay.





What concert are you going to? Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment