Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Years Eve Recommendations?

Myself and my sweety (30 yr olds) are going to be in the Raleigh/Cary area for New Years Eve and I was wondering if there are any hotel specials or restaurants that are offering package deals? Anyone know of anything fun and exciting to do around that area, besides the Acorn drop? Thanks in advance for the advice!



New Years Eve Recommendations?


If I was going to be here (funny, you come here for NYE, I go to our place in Wrightsville....we%26#39;ll high five on I-40!) I would be doing one of two things. Either going to First Night (I am assuming you know it is WAY more than just an acorn drop) including dinner somewhere downtown before (say, Riviera) and then wander around First Night events, and then hit a downtown bar for the big event. Or I would snap up tickets to see Southern Culture on the Skids at Hideaway. Bound to be a great show and wild night (http://www.hideawaybbq.com/calendar.aspx) . I know that Zely %26amp; Ritz in Glenwood South, one of my favorite places to eat, is having a NYE special that should be great and then you are in Glenwood South which is bound to have a great vibe that night if you wander around before or after.





Wait, that is three things..............

No comments:

Post a Comment