Thursday, April 26, 2012

Asheville, Biltmore and Black Mtn.

I%26#39;m considering a weekend trip with my two 20 something daughters. We want to do Biltmore on Sat then maybe walk through Black mountain on Sunday before going home. We would arrive Fri night around 7 and want to go to dinner. Do you think everything will be terribly crowded that weekend? I may try to stay at the Doubletree, can anyone make a dinner recommendation?



Asheville, Biltmore and Black Mtn.


I read ';dining in Biltmore Village'; that post answered a lot of questions about dinner Sat night, but Id still like a referral for Fri night in Black Mountain.



Asheville, Biltmore and Black Mtn.


It%26#39;s very casual, but we like My Father%26#39;s Pizza %26amp; Pasta in Black Mountain; great pizzas %26amp; salads. Then we like to go to the Dripolator for coffee/dessert.




I would do dinner in Biltmore Village (Rezaz%26#39;s, Enoteca or Fig) or downtown Asheville ( Limones, Zambra) there is nothing that outstanding in Black Mtn




Keep in mind that Thanksgiving weekend in Asheville is one of the busiest times of the year. I have seen traffic backed up on Friday from the entrance to the Estate back a mile down I-40. Advance reservations are essential wherever you decide to go.


  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment