Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A question for the locals!

Not sure how else to get this info, so I thought I would ask my helpful TA friends..I need to buy a new artificial christmas tree and I dont know of any stores that sell good ones. I just moved from OH and need help locating a good store. Ive checked walmart, target and all them but they look cheaply made. Does anyone know of a specialty or outlet place to check? Thanks in advance..



A question for the locals!


Kmart has a few Martha Stewart tress that are really nice. Price was about $250. If you really wanted to spend some money you could try Dwaynes down from Smithfield outlet mall-next to I95 or the Smithfield Pottery in the outlet mall.





Or you could go to Boone and cut your own real tree...



A question for the locals!


Does RAke and Hoe have trees. They are online/catalog, but have a store in North Hills.





By the way, this a good question for the Raleigh boards at www.city-data.com.




There%26#39;s a seasonal Christmas shop in Crabtree Mall that sold a good variety of them.



I think Logan%26#39;s Trading Company downtown even sells a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment