Thursday, April 26, 2012

Shells

Where is that place on Emeral Isle that you can buy baskets of shells?

Shells

There is a craft store at the Morehead City waterfront that has a bunch of shells. I think it%26#39;s changed ownership, but I%26#39;m guessing it%26#39;s still the same. I can%26#39;t remember the name, but it%26#39;s on the backside of the building where Dee Gee%26#39;s bookstore is.

Best of luck!

Shells

Just in case someone is looking for shells (I needed a large quanity for a beach wedding), we took the ferry to shackleford bank and the ocean side is loaded with all kinds and sizes of shells, great shell picking place!! I remember reading a post from someone a long time back where there was a place you could buy baskets of shells cheap, never did find that post or locate that place.

  • horses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment