Friday, April 27, 2012

country inn suites/jacuzzi

I was wondering if there was anyone who had stayed in their heart shaped jacuzzi suite, my 20 yr anniversary is in August, we are going to Boone for it, wanted something nice.

country inn suites/jacuzzi

Greetings, we have stayed at both, and for my money you won%26#39;t do better than:

High Country Inn

120 Rooms, 2 Suites, 3 Cabins

828-264-1000, 800-334-5605, Fax 828-262-0073

You could also try the Holiday inn Express, they have suites as well.

country inn suites/jacuzzi

We stayed at the Country Inn %26amp; Suites in Ashville %26amp; it was very nice with a great breakfast. After that experience we then booked the Country Inn %26amp; Suites in Pigeon Forge, Tenn. It was not a good hotel. Very dirty, I would not even get in the tub. The food was not edible. They had taken an older hotel %26amp; turned it into a Country Inn.

I would ask how old this hotel is %26amp; if it isn%26#39;t brand new I would look around at other options.


The Country Inn %26amp; Suites in Boone was built in 2006.

  • Name for a black cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment