Friday, April 27, 2012

Best Western Hotels in the Charlotte area

Hello: I have read the forums here and you all seem like such helpful people.

We are looking at hotels for the May race weekend for 2008 and looking to find good hotels that are reasonable so we have some funds left to enjoy our time at the races.

I have been looking at the Best Westerns at 242 E Woodlawn Road, and 2625 Little Rock Road, and the one at 2501 Sardis Road.

Can you guys tell me if any of these are good hotels and are in safe areas. These Best Westerns all seem like good rates but I have no idea about the areas in the Charlotte area.

I am open to any other suggestions if you have any.

Thanks so much for all your help. I am really looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Thanks again

Best Western Hotels in the Charlotte area

Avoid Little Rock Rd. Lots of traffic at the other two locations. Sardis would have the closest access to the speedway. Best wishes.

  • transfer file
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment