Friday, April 27, 2012

Holden Beach rental information

My family and I are planning a trip to Holden Beach, North Carolina. We would be most appreciative of any information anyone may be able to provide regarding beach house rentals.





We are a family of two adults and two young children. We would be able to fit in a two bedroom house and are used to sharing a bathroom.





Additionally, we may meet up with another family of four, in which case we would need four bedrooms and two bathrooms.



Holden Beach rental information


We own a beach house on Holden Beach and love spending time there. Holden Beach has become very popular over the past few years, so rental houses get booked up very fast; between our family%26#39;s use dates and rentals; our house is already booked solid into the fall. I%26#39;d suggest finding something and booking it ASAP. Here%26#39;s the websites of the main rental companies on Holden Beach. Alan Holden realty manages our house for us, but all are good companies and all offer nice homes. www.holden-beach.com ; www.coastalvacationresorts.com ; hobbsrealty.com You can view the homes that are available, some have indoor pictures as well. The west side of the island has the best beaches, the east side has some erosion problems. The addresses of the homes say east or west; I%26#39;d look for something at or beyond the 300 block on the west side.



Post back if I can offer further help.



Best Wishes!



Holden Beach rental information


UNC Mickey,





Wow you were so helpful to the last post. I was wondering if you could give me some info. I read about the turtles and want to take my family to Holden Beach. I don%26#39;t know where to begin. I have been to Hobbs and saw a few houses that looked great. I%26#39;ll remember the west %26amp; east thing. I appreciate it, any more info would be awesome. Thanks!




not enough is said on these forums about how beautiful the beach is in the fall or winter months. holden beach is a paradise, especially attracrive in the off season with the affordable rates. enjoy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment