Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Safe Wilmington area

I will be in Wilmington on business for a night and I need to know a safe area to stay. I need to be near Oleader Drive. Any ideas? Any affordable hotel suggestions? Just needs to be clean, reasonably priced and safe.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Safe Wilmington area

I would stay away from darn near anything on Market Street.

There is a Holiday Inn Express off of College as you come into town off of I-40 that is pretty nice from what I%26#39;ve heard. Also, another place I%26#39;d recommend is the Hampton Inn Landfall (not too far from Oleander) and there%26#39;s also a new Hilton Garden Inn that isn%26#39;t too far from Oleander (just depends on which end of Oleander you%26#39;re aiming for)

  • having a party
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment