Thursday, April 26, 2012

Honeymoon/Wedding in NC?

Hello! My fiancee and I are looking for a beach wedding and somewhere nearby (ocean or lake front) to stay.. a cabin or chalet is preferred, private, but with plenty of amenities! Somewhere near gem-mining is also a big plus for him!!!

Any information is welcome!! We are still in the research phase and we only have six more months!!

Thank you!!

-Beth

Honeymoon/Wedding in NC?

I don%26#39;t know any specifics, but here is a couple of links if you are interested in the Outer Banks:

www.obxconnection.com/outer-banks-wedding.htm

www.insiders.com/outerbanks/main-weddings.htm

outerbanks.org/visitor_services/鈥?/a>

Honeymoon/Wedding in NC?

sorry...my grammar is off today...I meant here ARE some links...


I got married last October in OBX (Outer Banks) at the NC Aquarium in Manteo. I love OBX, during the off season! There are lots of beach front houses you can rent to have a wedding in OBX. Check out this site: http://www.outerbanksweddingassoc.org/

As far as gem mining, I don%26#39;t think there are a lot of places that offer that near OBX, most of those types of places are in the mountains of NC.

You may want to look at some of the chat boards on some of the wedding websites too, such as theknot.com. The girls on the NC board and destination wedding board were very helpful. My wedding would have been completely different had it not been for those girls helping me out.

  • database
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment