Thursday, April 26, 2012

Herron Restaurant, Duck NC

We will never set foot in this place again! The hostess gave me big attitide when we were left sitting for over 10 minutes without being acknowledged. When I asked if they were understaffed a gentleman told me that they were, however the hostess threw her hands in the air and said, ';We%26#39;ll be right with you!!!!';. My wife observed that the place was crowded and that they probably don%26#39;t care that we left. Well we don%26#39;t care that we have to write this about what looked like a nice place. My money for breakfast that day went to a little place in Corolla called Guava Jelly where my wife enjoyed sweet pototo pancakes that she swears were the best she ever had. Thanks again Herron!!



Herron Restaurant, Duck NC


Sorry to hear about your experience. We vacationed in Duck for many years until the crowds, traffic and expense became to overwhelming. I have found the Duck area to be more stressful than staying home.



Herron Restaurant, Duck NC


Just came across this after looking at Corolla. We saw great ads for Herron%26#39;s. Maybe their breakfasts are better. We went for lunch. We ordered fish...my husband tuna, me crabcakes...and they smelled and tasted like they had poured liquid fish on them. We were afraid to eat fish that smelled so fishy. Yes, the woman at the cash register had an attitiude...no one ever complained before, etc. Hey, we didn%26#39;t feel like playing games and just pretending everything was okay. Kind of a depressing little place inside.




Herron%26#39;s has been closed for a couple of years. The town will build the city hall there. The fire department burned the old building down for practice earlier this year.


  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment