Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I am going to Asheville between Christmas and New Year's.

I want to see the Biltmore---is there more than one tour to chose from?? I would like to find a hotel with a suite--any recommendations? I will fly into Charlotte. My trip will only be about 3-4 days--what are the best things to see?? Best restaurants??Thanks



I am going to Asheville between Christmas and New Year's.


the grove park inn would be my choice. check out their web site, the suites may get pricey so be forewarned. it is a grand old hotel every one should experience at least once. enjoy your visit.



I am going to Asheville between Christmas and New Year's.


there is lots of information here on hotels, and it will depend on your price range. There is a Residence Inn and Country Inn and Suites as well as Grove Park Inn and Haywood Park Hotel at the other end of the spectrum. Additionally, the Princess Ann Hotel which is a historic, beautifully renovated property near downtown may be a nice option.



As far as restaurants, depends on your tastes, search on chowhound.com, there are always threads about Asheville.

No comments:

Post a Comment