Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nice hotel/resort in or near Asheville/moutains ?

Hi - we are looking to spend New Years in the moutains, first choice is Asheville, or anywhere in NC or Tenn. or even Ga. We had chosen the Grove Park Inn, but I was mortified when I saw the reviews! I stayed there 10 years ago and loved it! I remember the room being large, with a huge bath, great view. What has happened? Does anyone have any suggestions of a nice hotel/resort in the moutains? I think the Biltmore is booked. If we did choose GPI, are there any suggestions as to which room we should choose. Since, we will be driving and saving on airfare i would like someplace comfy, with a nice view. Thanks- A



Nice hotel/resort in or near Asheville/moutains ?


Why not rent a cabin with a hottub and a great view? Will be less money and you will have privacy. Check out cabins at vrbo.com.



Nice hotel/resort in or near Asheville/moutains ?


You know, I haven%26#39;t stayed at GPI in a few years but I know they have completely remodeled the Sammons wing. We always stay in the old part because we love the charm of those rooms. We have been to the spa and eaten there several times since staying there...and we love GPI. The only reason we don%26#39;t go now is because they%26#39;ve priced themselves away from us. We go when they have specials. I haven%26#39;t seen any sign the quality has decreased there. It%26#39;s lovely at Christmas - I%26#39;m sure you would enjoy it. Their spa is outstanding!! Best wishes.


  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment